sexta-feira, 6 de julho de 2007

Christina Aguilera - Hurt

Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your faceYou told me how proud you were But I walked awayIf only I knew What I know today

Ooh oohI would hold in my armsI would take the pain awayThank you for all you've doneForgive all your mistakesThere's nothing I wouldn't do to hear your voice againSometimes I wanna call youBut I know you won't be there
Ooh I'm sorry for blaming youFor everything I just couldn't doAnd I've hurt myself by hurting you

Some days I feel broke insideBut I won't admitSometimes I just wanna hideCause it's you I missAnd it's so hard to say goodbyeWhen comes to this ooh
Would you tell me I was wrongWould you help me understandAre you looking down upon meAre you proud of who I am
There's nothing I wouldn't do to have just one more chanceTo look into you eyesAnd see you are looking back

Ooh I'm sorry for blaming youFor everything I just couldn't doAnd I've hurt myself
OohIf I had just one more dayI would tell you how much that I missed you since you've been away
OohIt's dangerous It's so out of timeTo try and turn back timeI'm sorry for blaming youFor everything I just couldn't doAnd I've hurt my self by hurting you

Nenhum comentário: